Frame design inspired by symbolism and imagery as defined by the struggles between good and evil in Ingmar Bergman film. “And when the Lamb had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.” This silence quiets heaven so that it can focus on what is about to be revealed.
- Handmade in Japan
- 100% UV Protection lenses from Dalloz France or Zeiss Italy
- Japanese Takiron Rowland Acetate
- Special temples inspired by Constantin Brâncuși sculpture
- Titanium nose pads brand logo engraved
- Brand logo engraved on temple tip